Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Poor ME!

Sweep the Floor Cinderella! Mop the Floor Cinderella! Clean the Windows Cinderella! I still can spot the dirt Cinderella! blablabla! haha!
Something I Picked up from nadz blog. hehehe.. naaa.. just exaggerating abit. I didnt clean up the place all by myself. YOU CRAZY?? heheh.. We had all day cleaning campaign at the college. We're moving to another block. Apparently they are going to demolish the current building. Still not sure when we're gonna settle in though. I hope its soon! Attachment is just in a month time.

And yeay! interview day is coming soon. It would be fun making the freshies nervous during their interview. =P huh? wat? u think thats mean? but hey.. Lets look at it as a tradition to follow. Wen i was having my interview last year, One of my senior make me believe that all of the candidates in that room score a distinction in ART!! I don't even have an art background for goodness sake! how was I to compete them? I was worried and nervous like hell.. haha.. But i learn it was all a joke after i get the offer! Those were the time.. Something to remember and to laugh about! LOL!

No comments: