Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Digital Chaos

MY DIGITAL CHAOS



I've always been captivated by anything artistic. I started to put interest in such matter eversince i learn and understand wat is art all about. Art itself is very broad. But still... It's amazing how people can create such interesting yet very abstract graphics or art pieces.

Illustration is the best part. I believe each graphics or art pieces has its own story behind all those chaos. That's wat makes it very special.. Very unique indeed..

Graphics and illustration is all about expressing yourself to the world. The same goes to other types of art. It may not be a story or a word. It may be express by simply having a piece of object in that particular scene. Who knows??
Well, that's wat we call art. One thing I love the most about art is that u get to question yourself all the time, you wonder, you touch, you feel, you think... It can be answered in all different ways, no limitation whatsoever. You just cant get enough of it. Thats why theres always saying, It's hard to understand artists. I truly agree on this, They like freedom, they think beyond perspective. To them, its about making each day interesting.

Without them, this world is nothing but a dull boring place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. I will keep reading. Please take the time to visit my blog about Free Guitar Lesson