Saturday, September 09, 2006

My College Life....

Its been more than a month now since we first step in to the college. Everything is good. Always been busy but we still had our laughs and happy moments. I like my classmates.. I have to say everyone has their own unique character. Never in my life i had so much fun going to school. Meeting all those people.. interacting with the lecturers.. everything are just so much fun tho we still need to be serious at work. Of course theres lots of projects and endless deadline, finishing up till the very last sec with sleepless nights has been our culture as a designer student.

Its something different frm what i experienced in KL. This is more of a college life where theres football or ECA where us girls will go and watch them at every games. Its ok if we have dirts on our pants.. its the thought or our presence that counts. Supporting our own people makes it feel so great. I had to say.. I really had a great time so far..



This is me and nadia. Thanks to our So called 'Candid Photographer' (Alif) Who's always on the gear of taking candid shots. This was during one of the wednesday when the guys were playing football.. and yes! thats our CLASSROOM! hehehe... so much of a designer... hahah!


The 'Being silly' moment... The boys were massaging each other and making wierd faces and Oh god you dont want to hear the "SOUND"

Thats us Gurls! Zirah is missing frm the pic tho... We're watching the guys playing footie!

Anyway, theres more to talk bout.. but i'll just stop here for now.. =)

No comments: